“…The fruit of the spirit is…
love, peace, kindness, gentleness joy, patience, goodness, faithfulness, self- control” Galatians 5:22-23
Vision & Intent
"Nothing will be impossible with God!" (Luke 1:37).
Together we will embrace the love of lifelong learning, be curious of, and excited by, the vast possibilities our world can offer. Our Christian ethos will empower all to be respectful, gentle and kind with the patience and faith to find joy in God's awesome gift of life.
"For nothing will be impossible with God!"
Reception Class Value: Love Let all that you do be done in love. Corinthians 16:14
Year 1 Class Value: Kindness ...Remember me and show me kindness. Genesis 40:14
Year 2 Class Value: Patience Have patience, God isn’t finished yet! Philippians 1:6
Year 3 Class Value: Joy For the joy of the Lord is your strength. Nehemiah 8:10
Year 4 Class Value: Goodness Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above. James1:17
Year 5 Class Value: Gentleness Let your gentleness be evident to all. Philippians 4:5
Year 6 Class Value: Peace And let the Peace of Christ rule in your hearts. Colossians 3:15
Our mission will be driven by our vision, motto and values so that, ‘nothing will be impossible with God.’ We will:
- provide a Christian environment where relationships are built on our values of love and patience
- nurture our children’s mental health and wellbeing so that they feel peaceful and joyful about themselves
- encourage goodness in our children so that they appreciate what they have but recognise the needs and wants of others
- have at our heart collective worship that will encompass our vision and Christian values
- exemplify kind and gentle relationships and behaviour mirroring the life and teachings of Jesus
- teach a creative and awesome curriculum that will inspire all that work and teach in our school
- develop a PSHE and RSE curriculum that empowers our children to face the diversity and challenges of modern Britain and the world wide community